5.04.2009

She put on happiness like a loose dress over pain I'll never know

I don't think it will ever become easy to find out that someone you know passed away.

I spent four years of hell-ish college with Jen. We took pre-requistes together and suffered through three years of nursing school together. I showed up at her house with my fake boobs for my maternal-newborn presentation... all I had on was the fake boobs and shorts. Jen graduated with a double major in psyhcology and nursing. She moved to Florida after graduating with her Bachelors and was working on her phD in psychology. I studied with her, nearly got kicked out of nursing school with her (false plagarism accusation) and burned my nursing uniforms with her when we were done with college. This weekend Jen took her own life. My heart goes out to her family and friends.

<3

1 comment:

  1. im so sorry kristin. if theres anything you need, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete