1.27.2010

Laundry day




I normally LOVE doing laundry. However, now that I do not have a washer/dryer in my apartment I have found myself waiting until the last minute to do it and then having literally 9 loads to do. How does one person even have that much laundry?

Today in the laundry room my direct next door neighbor was folding her towels when I walked in. Her name is Anita and this is about the 10th time that I have "met" her since the day I moved in. She has even come to my door a few times, zero memory whatsoever. Anita is a seriously long talker, I had to inch towards the door to escape. As I walked out she exclaimed "It was SO nice to meet you!" Poor poor lady.

Can I just gripe about my biggest public laundry pet peeve? I HATE having to clean a complete stranger's lint out of the lint trap. All their hairs are stuck in there and who know where the lint has come from. Grosses me out every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment