10.12.2010

Created v3.0

The newest from FoxHoleJewelry

An antique store ring. I bought a new pearl and reset it myself


An antique store watch. It didn't work or fit when I bought it. I re-sized it and wore it not working for awhile. Don't judge me. I finally put a new battery in it and now it does its job!


Jesus pendant found at an antique swap meet. 

The chain I chose is SUPER long. I love it.


A new skeleton key. I have 3 more to work with. 



I hand made a rosary at someone's request. Now they've dropped off the face of the planet so it is up for grabs even though I hate to part with it. 

Vintage crucifix

Vintage centerpiece 

The Patron Saint of Travel. The person it was originally made for is a musician and travels all year. I thought this the most appropriate center. It says "Pray for Us"


My fingers were bruised and tender after making the rosary. It is one of my favorite things I have made though! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow you have so many talents! I love the rosary! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm..... That rosary is the JAM!!!! Need, need, need! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're interested in the rosary it's going for 20 bucks! If nottt then Christmas is just around the corner and I'm definitely going to make more if people are showing an interest.

    ReplyDelete