10.27.2010

Fall Fashion Week- 10/27

As I posted last week, fall fashion week is during a 50+ hour work week for me and since I am a nurse, I definitely didn't want to post what I'm wearing most of these days. Although, I will be sharing my halloween celebration work attire on Friday. Now you're on pins and needles, eh? But, I digress... the real disclaimer is that this is from last week when California  was in the midst of a rare thunder and lightening storm! Please excuse my horrid face, I was obviously being affected by the storm ;)



Waist Detail

The Head to Toe
Necklace: Gift
Dress: Little Birdies dress by Audrey
Sweater: Target
Sweater Tights: The Rack
Boots: Cathy Jean clearance
Awkward stance: Inherent

Outfit in action aka risking staining everything by eating at The Boiling Crab:


22 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that dress!! those boots!! the details on both are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress. you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wassup fellow Tour Widow!
    Are you read for our boys to leave? Me neither.

    ps. You're pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore everything about this outfit!!
    Your boots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are like the cutest girl. I love this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so cute!! love the outfit!! and what a great awkward stance. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coveting those boots! And I love the dress too. Great outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress, the dress, the dress!!!!!!!!! I so love it, you look amazing in this. And the colour of your hair right fits into autumn season, it shines so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is so adorable! Can you please send some fall weather my way so I can wear boots to? The whole outfit is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok oh my goodness, that dress is amazing, i am so obsessed with birds, and those boots, absolutely a splashing of divine-ness! i love your amazing fashion sense, you have it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the waist detail on the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that dress!! And the sweater tights and boots are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OoOoh, CUTE! I want that dress.

    I love wearing brown sweaters with black leggings :]

    Thunder and lightening in sunny California?! I'm so confused... It's been SUNNY in Sacto all week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Birds are just so cute, especially on clothing. Although, for a minute I thought they were airplanes instead.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are just too cute. =) what part of california are you in? i'm in the bay area, just moved here recently, and was completely caught off guard by the storms all last week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. GREAT outfit! I love every detail, but especially that adorable dress.

    and uhhh... are you going to eat what's in the bag?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, we ate what's in the bag! Shrimp! Then crab!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're so funny! And duh, why am I surprised your fashion is so unique and cool. I guess I wasn't really surprised. Just impressed like always!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're so cute! I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  20. that dress is so adorable! you look great

    ReplyDelete