10.28.2010

Fall Fashion Week- 10/28


The Head to Toe
Beanie: Hand me down
Romper/Jacket: Urban clearance
Necklace: Vintage locket. Refurbished and made into a necklace by me (FoxHoleJewelry)
Lacey tights: ? 
Boots: Cathy Jean
Beach: Laguna

For the people that have inquired about my tattoo that occasionally peeks out of my outfits: 




It is the life cycle of a flower done about 6 years ago (holy geez!) by Bill Kieffer at Eden Tattoo in San Diego, California. It is rarely shown. In fact, unless I'm in a bathing suit my tattoos don't really make appearances! 

15 comments:

  1. What a perfect lil outfit!
    You look so cute!
    Love the lacey tights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit you pit together! I haven't thought of paring a romper with tights before, but it looks fabulous. Oh, and I am loving the scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome outfit once again. great tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look super hot in that outfit and I LOVE your tattoos. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing tat. Amazing back ground! Love the romper and tights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the leggings! And that is a beautiful tattoo!
    ♥/Bevin @All is Bright

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this whole outfit, especially the jacket and locket. Your tattoo is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute!! I really love your romper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAVORITE OUTFIT! You looks so freakin' cute! And I love the tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outfit is very cute (I'm really digging the jacket), but the tattoo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with this outfit! One of my faves this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been totally dieing to wear a romper with tights/leggings. I love the way it looks on you!
    I was just thinking, this is suuuch a different look from yesterday, and I love that. They're both awesome, but in different ways... :] Your style is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your tights! And your tattoo! Oh my gosh...it's amazing! Your outfit is great! I want it...lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. wish i could pull off a romper like that...

    ReplyDelete