11.05.2010

Long Overdue Apartment Tour {image heavy}

Excuse the messiness! 




















Some notes:

-The older, the better. 

- I am a firm believer in letting the furniture come to you. That would be why I still have the cheapest table EVER with my beautiful 1961 dining room chairs. I am waiting for just the right table! 

-The issue I currently have is that I live in an apartment with the hopes of owning a home relatively soon.  I have a really hard time buying items 'for' this space. For example, I hate all my lovely wood furniture against the 'wood' floors here yet I don't want to buy an area rug that could potentially only be used for the short time we live here! 

-I failed to take pictures of Ryan's mancave. The garage is all his. That's where he creates all of his custom paint jobs. You can check out his work here

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You have the best owl collection, ever! :)
    And I love those chairs, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that chair in your living room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fiance and I are also building up an owl collection--good idea for a future post of my own, haha! It's funny though because ours started by accident--one day we realized we had like 5-6 owl nicknacks and the collection began!


    I love your use of vintage. It looks great! And even though you think it looks weird or bad or not in the right setting, it really looks great (ESP for an apt!)! I could never make vintage look that expensive in my house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pretty much EVERYTHING is vintage! What an awesome place!

    ReplyDelete