12.25.2010

My dream come true, Bruiser immortalized

Best gift ever. This was completely unexpected and I definitely cried! Ryan was given a portrait of himself a few years ago by a fan of Bleeding Through. This lady does amazing work and it always looks so realistic. Ryan got inspired and asked her to make one of Bruiser and it turned out awesome! I can't wait to hang it! It has every little wrinkle, every detail of coat color changes, he even has on his favorite fall sweater! I am in awe of this piece of art!


If you have a free minute, go here and check out some of her other work! I hope everyone is having a blessed Christmas. As for us, we plan on doing NOTHING except maybe seeing a movie later! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, so cute! Great picture too... my dogs never sit that still.

    <3

    ReplyDelete