12.31.2010

Top 10 Thrift/Antique store finds of 2010

Decided to take the obligatory end of the year post a different direction! Here are my 10 favorite things that I found at thrift and/or antique stores this year!

Vintage Papasan chair from Goodwill in San Diego

Westinghouse stand mixer from The Circle in Orange

Ceramic Jesus. He almost didn't survive the move. Poor dude. 

Wool Union Worker's coat. A steal at $40.

Chairs from 1961 found shoved in a back room of an antique jewelry store. Goal for 2011: Find a table that goes well with them.

Sweet little teapot from an antique store in Berlin.

Okay, I semi-cheated on this one. It's not from a thrift or antique store but instead from my grandfather's house. It's old as all get out. From at least the 1950's if not earlier. 

This skirt.

 A little watch I scored for something like 50 cents or a dollar.

My newest Christmas decoration from the local thrift store. It plays music! 

Here's to much happy thrifting in 2011! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your chairs! And your sweet tea pot & Jesus!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I love that skirt... and those chairs are wonderful! <3

    ReplyDelete