1.28.2011

My first Diana Mini 35mm photos

I got my first 2 rolls of film developed from my Diana Mini. These are my favorites. I had A LOT of flubs. I learned quite a bit already, cropped off A LOT of heads and definitely forgot multiple times to actually WIND the film before taking another shot. A few I did as a double exposure on purpose. More often than not I just kept shooting by accident. Damn digital age. So anyhow, I feel like I had some good practice before heading to India. Woohoo! (as always click for full size)













Lets just say I won't be quitting my day job to become a photographer anytime soon but I am pretty pleased with my very first venture into the lomo world! 

4 comments:

  1. aww seeing your pictures makes me want a diana even more! such wonderful colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the diana! looks like you had fun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing, I need one of these cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those turned out so pretty! I love the dog and the tree (the sixth picture). I want the Dreamer but ALWAYS, right when I'm about to buy it, I panic and think I might like a different one.

    ReplyDelete