3.06.2011

Baby showers & Birthdays

Today was such an awesome day! It started with a baby shower for my dear friend Becky from work. She and I started at our hospital at the same time. She stayed on nights, I went to days but we have remained good friends. Her husband is so much fun and they have become one of my favorite couples to hang out with. They are going to rock at being parents!! I can't wait to meet little Mady Ayn! We each made baby Mady a onsie, I have never done this at a shower before and it was such a unique idea! I actually won one of the games which is unheard of. I cut my string to the exact size of Becky's baby belly girth. It was pretty easy since we are the same size, I just added on what looked like her belly size and voila! I hit it right on! I just love spending time with this group of ladies!




Next it was off to my parents' for my nephews 4th birthday! It doesn't seem possible that he is 4 already! I was in the OR for my sister's c-section and here he is in 2011, running around like a freaking maniac. My nephew Houston is 100% boy. He always has bumps, scratches, bruises and scabs. He has no fear despite being tiny for his age. He is such a joy. All the kids were wound up so every picture I tried to take with them is ridiculous. 











No comments:

Post a Comment