4.03.2011

Book review, a vlog! (v2.0) & Sunlady dates



I have had a beautiful Sunday! My very pregnant friend from work was in desperate need of a lady date so I jumped on the opportunity to spend today with her. It hit me today that she will give birth to her first child after I am gone; there will be many things I am going to miss! That just makes us cherish this time even more! We started off in Old Town Orange and ate an early lunch at Kimmie's Coffee Cup. I always love this little joint because the food reminds me of home. We chatted for quite a while and then decided to move on to the second part of our date: The Dana Point Ocean Institute. Neither of us had ever been there but we both love the ocean so we decided to go for it. I was worried about the weather, and was sure it would be cloudy and cold at the beach but it was gorgeous! We walked around the institute and saw a few sea creatures but we mostly enjoyed sitting on the rocks overlooking the sea. We contemplated heading to the tide pools but a 34 week pregnant woman probably shouldn't be wobbling around on cliffs so we headed to a ship tour instead. Within 10 minutes of starting the tour we realized there would be no sitting involved for at least an hour so we ditched the ship and headed out for gelato! Somehow we ended up in Laguna Beach because we passed the place in Dana Point, but neither of us minded. The ride down PCH was beautiful and clear. I couldn't have asked for a better day! I enjoyed mango and berry gelato and Becky had mango and coconut. I was sad to part ways with her at the end of the day but we will have a few more dates before I move and she pops!





Sea breezes give me the best pseudo 80's mullet! 



No comments:

Post a Comment