5.29.2011

Days off








I was directed to a four story bazaar and got a few little items for day to day stuff for the flat (plus some Nutella!) I tried to walk all the way there by gave in and hopped in a tuk tuk half way because it was wayyyy farther than I thought! I spent the afternoon napping and reading one of my books of Gandhi's writings. The highlight of the evening was sitting on the porch and hearing my Australian roommate tell the story of her rescued Wallaby that she raised when she was 10. How Australian is that?! I'm back cuddled up in bed ad reading some more before sleeping!! 

2 comments:

  1. I just saw your ad on Sometimes Sweet! Your blog is adorable! I lovvve your pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! What an amazing adventure you're having! <3

    ReplyDelete