7.24.2011

Come on skinny love, what happened here?

For the last 10+ years going to shows has been one of my major stress reliefs in my life. I love live music and find it really therapeutic. Since there is a huge void there now, I find myself obsessively watching youtube videos instead. I have no expectation that anyone will sit there and watch all of these but it is really convenient for me, as now all my recent favorites are in one spot :) 





(I was right up in the front for this one)

(From one of THE most amazing tour line ups ever, this video still gives me chills)

(Because Andy Hull deserves 2 shout outs) 



I'll be back tomorrow with a less obnoxious post!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I knew that you were such a music person, but we've got such similar taste! I LOVE Bon Iver, CITY AND COLOUR and recently I've been listening to William Fitzsimmons to! I've also heard some good songs from Manchester Orchestra but don't know them well enough Definitely watching all the videos now, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't obnoxious, you're sharing stuff you love!

    ReplyDelete