9.24.2011

Fall Fashion Week 2011- 9/24!

This weekend is much appreciated (and I am excited to start this fun little blogging week)! I can't even count the number of hours we worked here at the center, there were a lot of long days packed with many surgeries. Our total was 135 in 6 1/2 days! I love mission weeks and the energy level they bring but some serious rest is needed. 

I have to be honest, many of the pictures for this coming week were taken on other days, for instance right now I am actually in pjs in bed! There really is no such thing as "Fall" here in India, it seems that we go from summer to monsoon to post-monsoon then straight into winter. Right now it is still monsoon season where I live. Yesterday the street I live on was flooded to my knees after a downpour! There will be no boots or wedges or fuzzy Fall beanies here! Today it felt like it was 100 degrees outside then out of nowhere it monsooned, so crazy!! 



The Head to Toe:
Blouse: Vintage from Red Velvet Shop
High Waist Leggings: AA
Shoes: Who needs them?

Don't forget!

14 comments:

  1. That blouse is soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good lady!!
    Are those foot tattoos?? Pretty :)
    xo, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I just swapped out your old button for your new one-love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super classy and easy-going glam- i LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristin! You are so darn cute! I love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always love a nice vintage blouse. and some nice foot tats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it! and i need those leggings. :)

    i've been reading your blog for about 8 months now, i've just never commented. so i thought it was kinda cool that you commented on my fashion post. just thought i would finally say hello. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those legging! This looks like a ballerina on her off day prancing around running errands. Adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shoes: who needs them
    Hahah!
    Well put! As for your outfit... Well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man, posting from India... I wonder if you win the award for long-distance fashionsita. You are a totally natural model too. I'm digging the leggings. And do you have tattoos on your feet, or is it henna?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Super super cute my dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh, i really like your...henna? tattoos? whatever it is on your feet. =)

    ReplyDelete