9.26.2011

Fall Fashion Week 2011- 9/26!

Can you really tell now, based on this favorite outfit that I don't live in the states anymore?! I don't feel comfortable wearing tank tops around town or around the surgical center so I throw a nice shawl around my shoulders, that way my arms can breath but I feel covered! Baba pants are basically what Aladdin wears in the movie Aladdin (duh!). You might hear me describe them as the pants you buy in India but Indians don't wear. They are ridiculously comfy, breathe on the hot and humid days and  have a lot of room for storage, if you're into stuffing things down your trousers.  





The head to toe:
Shawl: Streets of Guwahati
Tank: AA
Baba pants: Streets of Varanasi
Shoes: Who needs them?

Thanks to Emery Jo for hosting this again! I am having so much fun seeing everyone's posts! Also, it's never too late to join in on the fun!

12 comments:

  1. i love these pants! and i've really been enjoying your 'shoes: who needs them?' mantra!

    that's how i feel on a daily basis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! i need a pair of those pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee your outfits. and a coffee date at the one coffee shop sounds PERFECT. I can keep on dreaming. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore. It's funny how traveling or moving completely changes your priorities with clothes. I love how you wore the shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FUN outfit! This is seriously SOOOOO creative! I'm really impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! So exotic, yet comfy! That shawl is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, fun, fun. Cool baba pants (learned something new today!) & really cool shawl. You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "the pants you buy in india but indians don't wear" <-- love that. =) everything looks so comfy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving your photography- such beautiful light and shadows.

    So you can buy those pants in India, but Indians don't wear them? How peculiar!

    ReplyDelete