9.27.2011

Fall Fashion Week 2011- 9/27!

Have I ever mentioned to you how much I absolutely love the balcony we have off our flat? It has such a beautiful view! It is also perfect for evening chats with the roomies, drying laundry, reading, and most importantly for dancing and singing. I may engage in late night George Michael karaoke, just belting it out over the balcony for all to enjoy.  Guilty pleasures. 





The Head to Toe:
Earring: Circus Kinetica (bought in a cafe in Manali, India)
Sweater: Vintage from Red Velvet Shop
Skinny Jeans: Paige Denim from Buffalo
Shoes: Okay so does anyone see a trend? Shoes have become just a thing to protect my feet from broken glass in between walking destinations :/

What are you wearing today?

11 comments:

  1. Lovely sweater! & the earring, nice find! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top! I've just purchased my first Red Velvet item. I'm secretly hoping that some of their magic will rub off onto me whenever I wear it - I love those girls :)

    I also love the fact that you never wear shoes. And I'm curious about your foot tattoos...might you share them with us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought the sweater was from India and I was about to tell you to go get me one! I do love the earring though. haha That sweater is super cute and you look adorable! <3

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. natural beauty, you are. I love your photos, and ADORE that sweater! Oh heck and also the jeans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really, really like that sweater. So adorable! And really, feet need to breath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so totally coveting your sweater (and i do not covet lightly)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful earring :) That last photo is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a perfectly slouchy sweater. Great find!

    That last photo is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those earrings are beautiful! You are going to come back to the states with all kinds of treasures!

    ReplyDelete