8.14.2012

Dandelion wishes: A video

I thought I would take a quick moment to share with you the video I put together for the ISLC conference. I spoke with the students about how I have come to treat so many things in my life like making a wish on a dandelion. You blow the seeds, not knowing where they will land or what beauty will come of it, but every tiny seed (act of service) has so much potential. It is a concept I wrote about first here back in March and have kind of come to fully live by since then. Watch, enjoy, wish!





Dandelion Time lapse filmed by Neil Bromhall rightplants4me.co.uk  (Retrieved here)

Music 'For You' by Coldplay

1 comment:

  1. I really love this idea. Such a neat concept. I think i am going to try and incorporate it into my life more. Thanks for sharing!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete